Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
At Crossgates Primary School:
- We are proud of our family.
- We make the most of every day and everybody.
- Every child has the right to make progress through personalised learning and equality of opportunity.
- We will ensure that all the teaching and learning will be of the highest quality.
- Children will be prepared for the 21st century. We will equip children with the technological skills they will need for their future.
- Through a broad, rich, creative curriculum we build upon secure foundations for learning. We promote an enjoyment of learning to develop life long learners.
- We value all parts of the day and all areas of the curriculum.
- We develop children’s rights, respect and responsibilities and encourage pupil voice.
- We provide the opportunity to be a part of a caring community where the school is at the hub. Where every individual is respected and valued.
- We develop independent inquisitive learners with the ability to persevere through challenging tasks.
- We will raise awareness of global issues and the impact on their lives.
- We promote healthy lifestyles through a range of sporting activities, education and healthy food choices,