This is a very exciting week for us! On Wednesday, we had 'Onesie Wednesday' in order to raise money for Francis House Childrens Hospice......and today (Friday 29th), is also going to be great, as we are having a special day in aid of 'Little Princess Trust'. This charity provides real hair wigs to children suffering hair loss....pictures to follow!
At Crossgates Primary School:
- We are proud of our family.
- We make the most of every day and everybody.
- Every child has the right to make progress through personalised learning and equality of opportunity.
- We will ensure that all the teaching and learning will be of the highest quality.
- Children will be prepared for the 21st century. We will equip children with the technological skills they will need for their future.
- Through a broad, rich, creative curriculum we build upon secure foundations for learning. We promote an enjoyment of learning to develop life long learners.
- We value all parts of the day and all areas of the curriculum.
- We develop children’s rights, respect and responsibilities and encourage pupil voice.
- We provide the opportunity to be a part of a caring community where the school is at the hub. Where every individual is respected and valued.
- We develop independent inquisitive learners with the ability to persevere through challenging tasks.
- We will raise awareness of global issues and the impact on their lives.
- We promote healthy lifestyles through a range of sporting activities, education and healthy food choices,
Please contact the school office if you require paper copies of any information contained on our website.